Milan based Photographer for luxury events, fashion backstage, corporate reportage and exclusive wedding assignments. Teacher and coordinator of the Leica Akademie Italy.
Born in Turin, Italy, graduated from the Accademia John Kaverdash of Milan in Fashion and Still Life Photography.
Exhibitions and Talks:
"Black and Blue" at the JCT Torino - June 2014.
"Lindy Hop" at the Somerset House in London - February 2015
"28 Street" at the Leica Galerie in Milan - June 2015
"Yes" at the Spazio Tadini - Casa Museo in Milan - March 2016
"La Settimanale della Fotografia" talk with Mustafa Sabbagh at Palazzo Ducale in Genoa - May 2017
"Malta 2018" at the Leica Galerie in Milan and Open Air downtown Milan - January 2018.
- LFI - Leica Fotografie International (cover)
- "Lindy Hop" cover story of LFI - Leica Fotografie International - issue 03/2016 https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/ and https://vimeo.com/159080763
- Point De Vue
- Photographia e Photographia Online
- Jazzit Magazine
- Switch Magazine
- La Repubblica
- IL de Il Sole24ore
- How to Spend It
- La Stampa
- San Francisco Chronicles (interview)
- Sony World Photography Awards 2015 - shortlisted (Arts & Culture Professional Category)
- Leica Talent 2012 - finalist category M
- Leica One Challenge 2011 - Winner
- Leica Talent 2011 - finalist
Things I Like:
Espresso, Italian food and wine;
The Desert ...and of course Bill Murray.