Milan based Freelance Photographer for luxury events, fashion backstage reportage, commercial and exclusive wedding assignments. Leica Ambassador, teacher and coordinator of the Leica Akademie Italy.
Born in 1978 in Turin, Italy, graduated from the Accademia John Kaverdash of Milan in Fashion and Still Life Photography.
Exhibitions and Talks:
"Black and Blue" at the JCT Torino - June 2014.
"Lindy Hop" at the Somerset House in London - February 2015
"28 Street" at the Leica Galerie in Milan - June 2015
"Yes" at the Spazio Tadini - Casa Museo in Milan - March 2016
"La Settimanale della Fotografia" talk with Mustafa Sabbagh at Palazzo Ducale in Genoa - May 2017
- LFI - Leica Fotografie International (cover)
- "Lindy Hop" cover story of LFI - Leica Fotografie International - issue 03/2016 https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/ and https://vimeo.com/159080763
- Photographia e Photographia Online
- Jazzit Magazine
- Switch Magazine
- La Repubblica
- La Stampa
- San Francisco Chronicles (interview)
- Leica Fotografie International Master Shots - lfi-online.de
- Sony World Photography Awards 2015 - shortlisted (Arts & Culture Professional Category)
- Leica Talent 2012 - finalist category M
- Leica One Challenge 2011 - Winner
- Leica Talent 2011 - finalist
Things I Like:
Espresso, Italian food and wine;
The Desert ...and of course Bill Murray.